It's too early for this, isn't it?

This is how it looks outside today. School was canceled. This isn't our first storm this winter either. I don't know if I'm ready for this kind of weather yet!



Later in the day:



Trying to make snow angels:

  1. gravatar

    # by maria - October 28, 2009 at 9:02 PM

    That's insane! Makes me glad I live where it usually just rains.

  2. gravatar

    # by Doris - October 29, 2009 at 10:33 PM

    Wow! I feel so guilty! I thought we were having a cold spell here when the low got to 40 degrees.

  3. gravatar

    # by Liz O. - October 30, 2009 at 10:55 AM

    By the end of the storm we got over two feet of snow! The kids have been out of school for three days now - not that they mind that part much....

  4. gravatar

    # by LA GUERA SALSERA - November 2, 2009 at 9:55 AM

    Insane! I could go for a good snow day.